Sunday, May 1, 2016

Week 4 Project: MultiMedia Career Advice Blog

Throughout the past three years, I’ve had the pleasure of engaging in Full Sail University’s Bachelors of Science, Media Communications program. My time with Full Sail has allowed me to venture into many avenues related to Media Communications field. I had no idea when I started classes that I would become proficient in areas of work I didn’t know Media Communications majors dealt with.

For example, I’ve learned how to create and edit audio and video material. I’ve also learned how to use Adobe Photoshop to create my own branded material. Leaning this programs and how to make this content has led me to become confident in my abilities to work on a variety of projects that my job could entail. Please take a look at my Multi Media Story about my journey to and through my time at Full Sail, below.



Full Sail also provided me with the tools to create an amazing portfolio website. This website allows me to display my best works to future employers and gain their interest. Full Sail has also given me the tools to create an exceptional cover letter and resume. I’ve never been more confident that my future job-hunting experience will go well, thanks to having all of these items looking so clean and unique.

When I start my job-hunting regimen, I will also need to make sure I’m prepared for interviews. I want to share some tips I’ve discovered that will help me, and you with any interview.



No comments:

Post a Comment